Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day Six: Uncle Orson's Literary Boot Camp (Farewell)

I really need to get to sleep. I'll write a longer blog post about the final day tomorrow. Topics will be as follows:

How much I hate Jessica for selling her overnight story outright. How tired I was of reading and critiquing. How many of us are going to go home and write novels based on what Mr. Card told us.

Coming soon.

Here are some pictures of the camp on my facebook. Right HERE. There you go. More tomorrow. Again, sorry for the short post. I've been enjoying talking with my boot camp buddies for the last time in person, maybe ever, instead of writing.

More boot camp thoughts and stories to come.

1 comment:

  1. Doood I love that picture with you and the Mister Card. You must frame it!

    ReplyDelete